After a long time I got the urge to code something for our bellowed Commodore 64. Since it’s a pain to do it on a real machine, it takes a lot of time to set everything up since I do not have permanent location for my C64 in the apartment.
I have been thinking about it for a long time now, but never found the time or the opportunity to do this. This is how it looked when I started:
Happy birthday to my breadbox C64G from previous post, since today it’s 24 years young. To celebrate, I have decided to clean the other Commodore 64 unit that I have and the cassette data unit I have originally purchased with my C64G. Here are before / after photos: